light it up
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira

Firefly had seen it then. An excitement rose in Mew's mind, in both a good and a bad way. She did not like to argue, but she did have an urge to make this woman feel bad. And to make her feel as tricked and betrayed as she had made Mew feel. Just one look at her told her that the whole thing with Lubomir could not be blamed entirely at him. Any idiot could realize that once they saw how the young girl tripped around Haku, waving herself in his view. But Mew would not betray her brother, still. Despite how much she wanted to, she was still loyal. And though Haku was really an odd one, he did seem to care for this woman in an odd way. Seriously, Haku Soul asking her to be his mate would be a sign of either him losing his mind completely or growing boring and normal. It was most likely the first thing, but it was definitely odd and she should know better than to mess with it. The conflict was so fantastic it very nearly made her giggle.

The polite smile that was spread on her lips now eagerly twisted at the invite to a game. Well hey, if Firefly wanted to play that way, Mew would not stop her. Oh please. Just because I don't like you doesn't mean I'd rob my brother of his happiness. She might as well say it as it was. And in it all Mew could not help but laugh inside. Here was Firefly, so keen on knowing the secrets she held, when she was just about as morally twisted as Haku herself! It was wonderful, really.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread