cats and dogs
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Surprise had gone to anger, and that anger was quickly building up. Brilliant blue orbs were frozen in the moment of death as he calmly eyed the female that was supposed to be his mate. He took a few more rounds back and forth before he stopped and faced her. Words were thrown in his direction, and attempted to provoke the male further, but he stayed silent on the spot and just supplied her with a cold stare. He gritted his teeth by the mocking sound in her voice. Too often Firefly was nothing but a fucking child, whose body was grown up. The brown brute did too easily follow into the same dance as her, but he would not let the copper and gold have that satisfaction today.

The Lilium did perhaps not acknowledge the truth as they stood there, but he did not deny it either, so she had nothing to run on. Her outburst did not deserve an answer because of the rude way she treated him. Even though the male in his mind rejected the possibility, he somewhat deserved. Sleeping around while one has a mate back home was not a good idea, even if it may could seem so in the heat of a moment. What annoyed the Soul wolf most of all was that Firefly never managed to say things as they were. She always had to have him bring it out of her(or the other way around) instead of allowing them to go straight to the point and avoid the worst drama that served no purpose.

”The little Sadira, always has to beat around the bush to make the play complete. He resisted the bothered sigh that wanted to make itself known. He was not blind, he was just saving the confirming data in a place where his mind seldom wandered, so to avoid the thoughts as a whole. He was well aware that it was not extra fat that was making her once so curved body less elegant and smooth. She should have the parasites removed. ” I’m not the fool you see me as, Firefly, and I’ll let you know that I always loathed the day when you would allow sick parasites to grow in your womb. Pregnancy did not make Firefly beautiful. If anything, her body now sickened him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread