two paths
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... itable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Jefferson straightened a little when DaVinci specified a bit on his Inferni talk... and the brute nodded his head understandingly, resisting all urges to smirk and mock him. Of course, the urge vanished when he came to ponder how Deuce might react, and he rolled his eye sarcastically. "She'd throw a fit," he shrugged, not sparing any of the details. "Scream at them, threaten them, probably rip their skin off if they interject. And if Lucifer was around, maybe she'd send her little piss-on after them for the hell of it." The way he spoke, it was obvious that the cyclops didn't approve of their relationship in the least. He found it annoying, really, but mostly because he detested Lucifer to no end. His eye returned to DaVinci, knowing that would discourage him, and frowned. "It wouldn't work out, DaVi. Not here." He grew silent a moment, eye straying, before adding: "However, if I was the one to meet them and let them in, well... you might have some more luck. I didn't have much of a choice when you came wandering on our lands that first time either." If she was anything like the silver-furred rival of his, well, there wasn't much more to be said on that.

When it came to Iskata, though, he sighed. "No, I don't," he said sternly, returning his eye down to the child balanced on his arm. "She loses her sight and thinks the world is over. It's no good trying to convince her. I've given up." His brows furrowed and his eye thinned, turning his gaze elsewhere as his whole demeanor suddenly turned black. "I thought she was strong and kindhearted. She was supposed to be a leader. One accident changed everything... and now I know I was wrong." He paused, voice grave. "She abandoned her kid and the whole pack because she was too busy wallowing in it all. I don't know that I can forgive her for that." And sadly enough, what he said was true.

He glared at DaVinci when he spoke of love and Zana again, scowling. "It isn't my thing. That's the point." He looked down at the cub a long moment before frowning and setting her down on the ground, free to romp around or do whatever it was children did amongst themselves. "Her mother's love would be better than anything else... let alone mine." He straightened up again at the return to the Inferni conversation, and finally, his face lit up a little and the beginnings of a weary smirk showed on his face. "There's someone special there, I get it." He chuckled. "Who?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread