I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet
[html]

His ears fell back, following his dark friend's. His bright eyes watched as her body language flashed her emotions liek a big light up sign. Her words answered what he already knew, Naniko had indeed treated the fey. Shaking his head quicky as she looked away he walked forwards sitting on the bed's edge, "Well, he sighed with a forced smile, "All we can do is hope for a fast recovery. The pack'll be fine without you for as long as you need i'm sure."

Crimson Dreams was full of strong and smart wolves. With three couples, a few strong large males and some very smart and caring feys, Jazper honestly thought he was a member of one of the best all around packs in the area. Every member brought their own flare to the home but, when a member was sick it was simply their job to get better. "Oh!" he exclaimed holding out the bowl of soup, I brought some of my Rabbit soup from the party. You know, to help you feel better. Carefull though, it's still steamin' hot." Carefully he passed her the bowl and with a smile he asked, "Has Kansas been by? You know you've got your self a right good ol' fellow. He's quite the catch."

Chuckling lightly with a grin he winked. "We sure are lucky in Crimson Dreams when it comes to love. Naniko and Anu make the sweetest set of momma's the pups could ask for, you an dKansas starting out together, a brilliant match of two gentle wolves if I dare say and Garnet and I have been getting closer every day. She's such an amazing girl Savy. What are the chances of a wolf finding his perfect girl in a random strange coyote from inferni?" All the stories he had heard of Inferni were filled of violence and greed. Niether of these were qualities his Garnet possesed as far as he was concerned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread