I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

If her injuries had been a part of some chance encounter, something that she couldn't have stopped, then the large ebony male's words would have been of great comfort. However that was not the case. This hadn't been unavoidable. It had been completely avoidable if she had just taken a minute to think. Instead of rushing off to call down vengeance on those that had done her friends wrong. She didn't really feel bad for what she had done (whatever she had done, she couldn't remember anything). But the fact that she had attacked a member of the coyote clan could possible brew another war. Not only that, but what would have happened if she had been seriously harmed or worse. What would everyone do then? It was all wholly unacceptable.

As Jazper offered the soup, the girl stared at it dully. It certainly smelled wonderful, but unfortunately the last thing she wanted to do right now was eat. But she nudged the soup aside gratefully. Maybe she'd be more in the mood for food later. "Thanks Jazz," Savina said, looking up at him. A small smile had cracked her face, but it was soon banished by the mention of her beloved mate. Emerald eyes darted away. "Y-Yes. Yes, he's been around." She had to suppress a whine at the thought of the look that had been on his face when she had told him what happened. "He is. He really is." Better than I deserve.

The Lt. General had been completely unaware of the fact that Jazper had found himself a female. It warmed her heart, the younger wolf really deserved it. He was one of the most loyal and steadfast people she had ever met. But she was a little shocked to hear the girl was from Inferni, and it filled her with a sense of dread. "I-Inferni?" She asked, looking back up at him. "Oh Jazper. I've let you all down." Tears began to well up in the corners of her jeweled eyes. How could she have done this to them?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread