looking for an ending
[html]

Cercelee laughed, very few ever thought her attitude sour, she could count them on her paw: Haku, DaVinci, Iskata at times, Firefly too. They all had one thing in common, being Sadiras. It was their vision that was skewed, not her personality. “I don’t need to create little clones of myself to find love, nor do I need the Sadria stamp of approval on my personality.” Her tail swished behind her, her eyes sweeping the child again. Was it narcissistic to want to create tiny beings that came from one’s self? Carrying half your genetics, inheriting your traits both physical and personality wise? Cercelee thought so.

Her tongue clicked, eyes studied DaVinci. He could comment on her being alone, but he too had no mate. No loyal partner to have raised his children, grandchildren with. The alabaster female did not have to comment on that, her dark eyes told him. He was the same as her, they were both alone. Sure he had children, Cercelee did not count them. They could love you, be your friend, but could never fill the void that nature told them was empty, the slot that was labeled “soul mate”. Flings and one night stands and lovers came easy, real love was harder to find, harder yet to keep.

Letting the words flow over her, Cercelee begun to wonder when the male would take his bundle and leave. She cared not for his dark past or if DaVinci knew Firefly’s wellbeing or no, as far as she was concerned DaVinci didn’t have any real business here, and she was about to say so when he spoke of Iskata. The words were a surprise, but it only elicited Cercelee to raise her brows at the male. Cercelee was sympathetic to DaVinci and Firefly, and she would tell the girl if she saw her, but the incident did not directly effect her. “I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll tell Firefly unless you wish to tell her yourself. What happened exactly?” Cercelee wanted to know, if only to stay on top of the other pack’s news, but she wasn’t sure if DaVinci would indulge her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread