Leave Out All the Rest (AW)
[html]

The boy seemed to be quite taken back by Jazper's size though he didn't really mind that reaction. Just meant he had the power. He wasn't sure what to do with this pup in the territory. If he was lost sure he could take him home someway or another but what if he insisted on staying? There was no way Jazper could stand for a pup running away from home. As he continued to think of his line of actions the boys words interupted his thoughts. By the end of the introductioin all he Jazz could do is smile. "Knight eh? I think Haven is a knight too, dont tell him I told you that though." He chuckled with a wink. Finaly, his golden eyes watched Simon in the cornor of his view as the pup eyed the now clean knife. His ears perked up as the new addition to the pack questioned him, his smile only grew. "Well boy, I supose I should introduce myself, it'd be rude not too."putting a lareg hand out in greeting he spoke, "I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, the Captain of Crimson Dreams and I assure you little knight that if there where any bad guys around they wouldn't get within 100 feet of the mansion without having some bigger obsticles then you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread