I recall the push more than the fall
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Oh snap. This will be interesting. ;D

Oh how silly, they hadn't even been properly introduced. Usually that was the first thing she did when meeting someone new. In her distraught mental state, however, it hadn't even occurred to her. For the first time in their conversation a small, but genuine, smile cracked her lips. "I'm Savina. It is very nice to meet you Lubomir." She listened intently as he began to explain what he thought could help her. Meditation. She believed that was something that Geneva had mentioned. It took her only a millisecond to think of something to keep her grounded. Kansas. Any moment she had spent with him was enough for her to want to shut the monster away. Though the one where he had asked her to be his mate perhaps would be best. Not only was it the happiest moment of her life, but it would remind her that her life was no her own anymore. It was intertwined with his.

However, what Lubomir said next shocked her to her very core. Her eyes grew wide and ears folded back. Did he know what he was asking? What he was risking? The sable wolf wouldn't be able to live with herself if she hurt an innocent person, she just couldn't. "But...I mean...I could..." she stuttered. Unable to collect her thoughts into a coherent sentence. Surely he knew the risk. Surely he wouldn't be saying this if there was any other way. Savina needed to know this, needed to be able to do this. The image of Kansas' pained face, unable to look her in the eyes, flashed before her. She took a deep breath. "I don't want to...but I guess I must. If it's the only way." Deep emerald eyes searched his out. "But if I'm unable to stop it, you have to run. As fast and as far away from me as you can." Her voice was deadly serious. "So, I just focus on this scene when I feel it happening?" I hope to the gods that you're right.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread