You always thought that I was stronger
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

Her usual clothing no longer fit around the growing curve of her abdomen. She had quickly pieced together a cloak similar to the one she had made Ember so that while this pregnancy lasted, Ryan would at least have something to wear. She would be the first to admit that it was rather ugly. Not wanting to waste any of her more precious fabrics, she sewed it out of a dull olive dyed wool. It was scratchy and hideous, but at least she remained warm.

She was having trouble sleeping, yet somehow she felt the need to attempt to sleep almost constantly. Even during the day she would curl into the temporary den and wish for sleep to take her. She swore there was some movement within her, which was terrifying, but she pushed it to the back of her mind. She didn’t want to face the future just yet. Instead, she focused on each day that presented itself. At the moment, she was taking a stroll in hopes that it would make her more weary. A failed attempt at sleep yet again had called for more desperate measures. She was thinking she might even try to find someone to give her some sort of drug. Anything to let her gain a view hours of much needed rest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread