You can aim all the spotlights
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerr.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
No worries! I hope you're feeling better now!

Once again it seemed to be taking his grandmother a long time to come up with a satisfactory answer to his question. This was getting frustrating! Why was this so hard to explain? As he waited for her to speak, he let out a huff, almost wishing this subject hadn't been brought up at all. It didn't really matter to him that his father wasn't around. He had two loving, great mothers and that was good enough for him. If this father guy didn't want to be around, then he could just stay not around. When the explanation was finally given, it really didn't explain much. Why was he sick? What did he do to make other wolves mad at him? From the sounds of it this guy hadn't been very good. Haven found himself almost hoping that he didn't come back and he never met him. Though there was still a spark of curiosity about the matter. It would keep burning in his mind, but it wouldn't be brought up until another day.

"Nos, I dun tinks I want to knows anymores about hims right nows." There was a bit of an indignant tone to his voice. It wasn't that he thought she was lying to him, but it did seem like she was omitting a lot of stuff. Adults did that a lot it seemed. He didn't understand why. He was always honest about everything. He didn't feel the need to hide anything. "Bu' we can talks about yous. Like where has you been? An' does my mommys have mommys too?" Obviously he knew that his mothers had mothers, but he hadn't met them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread