no void to fill
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... able01.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
__Out of character speech.

Pepe could have melted with relief when Deuce showed up. He was at a loss for what to do. Iskata's sobs ripped at his heart, but he refused to abandon his mother's youngest child. He could only imagine the pain the little one was in. He wished so much that he could relieve it, but he was glad that Deuce was here now. He only hoped she'd have a clue about how to treat the puppy.

"There was an accident," the white man echoed his mother. Her cries ripped at his soul. But they also confirmed the truth in her words. There was so much madness and guilt and sorrow in her voice. There was no way she could have done this on purpose, as warped as the accidnet had made her. He was sure of it.

"Zana was in the fireplace when I found her. Her back end has been burned. I don't know how badly. I brought her outside to cool her off, I thought it would help." There was a little helplessness in his voice. He leaned back slightly to reveal the red colored puppy. He felt like he shouldn't step away from her though. She needed to know he wouldn't abandon her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread