You asked for it
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
another crappy reply by me but hey, what can you do Tongue

As expected, he seemed mildly interested in the human fishing technique. It seemed, however, as if he wasn't too keen on shifting, and Mew would not push it. If he wanted to know more about it she knew he would not be shy to seek her out, and that was a comfortable thing to know. I'd believe it is. Humans were masters when it came to making things to make their lives comfortable and effortless. Perhaps that was why they had been so easily removed from the surface of the earth. Or - there were still a few of them left, apparently. Stories of little "packs" of humans traveling around were frequent, but Mew had not seen any of them herself. She'd rather not either, since she was stealing all their secrets and knowledge! It all suited her perfectly.

Eyelashes fluttered as Slay presented a flow of elaborate compliments, not even an ounce of seriousness in his voice or his form. Bursting into laughter again, Mew could not do otherwise. His silliness had no bottom, it seemed, and that suited her perfectly as well. Marveling for a second at how he could think of all of that, grabbing the words out of the air like some magician, the femme felt tears swell up in those "sparkling emerald" eyes of hers. It was too much, really, and too long since she had laughed like this. Not really finding a response either (she wasn't the magician here), she simply concentrated on subduing her laughter. Hands flailed helplessly and sometimes came up to wipe the tears from her eyes, and a pain in her stomach was slowly emerging. He would pay for this, surely, she thought, but it was all jokes and fun really.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread