Don't wake me if I'm dreamin'
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... header.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It was always very difficult on someone to have a serious injury. Hunting and scouting and running around...that was all part of a wolf's day to day life. If a wolf wasn't able to do that, then Naniko could see where they might become disspirited. She knew that she would, if she wasn't able to get around. When she had been pregnant it had been difficult for her to stay in the den and lie down, even when she had known that it was the best thing for her and her pups.

Talk turned in a different direction and she looked back at Savina. She had only seen the dark girl this intense a handful of times, and she knew to take her words very seriously. "I believe that you can. And the fact that you've gotten help...that's a really good thing, Savina. It shows that you really care about the pack and about all of us, too."

When she asked about the pliers, Naniko spoke again. "Could you do it? Just grasp the ends of the barbs really firmly and pull them out backwards" She wasn't sure if she could do it for herself; her paw was pounding, and she was beginning to feel a little dizy from the constant throbbing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread