thread title missing
[html]
mall-caps;">Table by Hilli

Okay, so I power played this a bit since we've talked. ;D Andddd, so sorry for the wait. My computer was sort of ... held hostage let's say. xD

"You doubt it, huh?" Faolin rolled her eyes, if he thought she was going to put up with this attitude just because he was the son of Kaena and Gabriel's little brother. He had another thing coming. At his next few words, her muzzle started to twitch in disgust much like what he was thinking. The ledge was not too far off, but she doubted he had the weight to completely knock her off. It would be hard and she would just so gracefully leap to the side and let him run himself over the edge.

Her flank jerked in anger, ears twitched. It took all she had to hold herself back. He was only a puppy anyhow, but if he wanted to act like an adult, well he would be treated as such. A disrespecing low-life in the clan. The girl whipped around, a look on her face that was not like herself at all. It resembled hybrid and the two looked more alike than ever. A deep growl rose in her throat and with paws raised into the air, pinpointing an exact spot on the pup to knock him over. He was lighter than she had thought and it seemed much easier pinning the boy to the ground. She had one paw held on his chest, the other pinning his arm to the ground.

Her stomach was too high for him to kick her at all, one thing she was glad to gain from Asphyxia was her long legs. Faolin whipped her tail back and forth, and nipped the boy hard on the cheek, she was not sure if it drew blood, but she did not care. "You better watch your fucking mouth, little prince because even the son of Kaena Lykoi could get his throat ripped out for such disrespect. I'm sure Gabriel will love to hear about how you've threatened to push me off the mountain. Oh, wait. I doubt you care anyway." Faolin let out a last growl and pushed down harder on the boy wanting to squeeze the life out of the little tick with pleasure, but she refrained and just hovered over his body until he got the point.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread