You asked for it
[html]

Slaying the Dreamer

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ayeyes.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OoC: I guess we should wrap this up...? Smile My reply is so short. ;_; I can't believe this thread was started back in October!

That's how Mew saw humans? Masters of making things comfortable and effortless... Well, that was a creed that Slay would be happy to adopt. With his scanty knowledge of the two-leggers and their extinct society, they just seemed short-sighted and weak to him - but if hedonism was among their traits, perhaps it wasn't such a bad thing to follow in their footsteps.

Slay felt his own grin spreading across his muzzle as he watched Mew break down into uncontrollable laughter. It was good to see her so happy! She had seemed quite distracted when he first spotted her today. Raising her spirits, however unintentionally, had done his own some good. "Come now, my dear, it's not that funny," he grumbled good-naturedly, rising fluidly to his paws to give her a teasing nudge. "If you can't get a hold of yourself, I'll have no choice but to push you into the water!"
He let his ebony tail wave playfully behind him, adopting a mock-threatening pose.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

[/html]

Messages In This Thread