i know i know i know
[html]

Lubomir Varg [defunct post log]

Wishlist/To do

To Do:

Wishlist:

[1]
Le vent nous portera
(Having crossed the burned lands, Lubomir is tired and hungry and collapses; he meets his first wolf in many months; they stumble upon a carcass and share it before Lubomir moves on; Tristan Nakado) [complete]

[2]
turn on the light just to make shadows
(Leaving Tristan behind, he crosses into Shadowed Sun and sees a pack; spur of the moment, he decides to join and finds he fits in better than he thought; JOINING) [complete]

[3]
i microfoam styrowave
(Only with the pack for a few days, Lubomir falls prey to a very cunning wolf and reveals information about Shadowed Sun; Anselm de le Poer) [complete]

[4]
Stories are just words without meaning
(It is time he told his story of the crossing of the Great Frozen Plains and Skoll proves a wonderful audience, but also someone with his own tale to share; Skoll; MATURE) [in progress]

[5]
We didn't start the fire
(During a spot of rain, he meets his first female wolf other than members of his pack and tries to form a loose friendship; Ember Phoenix) [complete]

[6]
The past that's in between us
(Completely infatuated with Ember, Lubomir stumbles upon the new pack member and discovers more than he bargained for; Connor McTravis) [INCOMPLETE]

[7]
Yes our teeth and ambitions are bared
(A scouting mission takes him into the Wastes, where Inferni rule; a fight breaks out; Gabriel de le Poer) [complete]

[8]
It's a dangerous game...
(Wounded and bleeding, Lubomir meets a non-Luperci for the first time in his life; an interesting situation develops; Umbra) [complete]

[9]
It's all over but the crying
(His recent fights have left Lubomir wounded and angry; another reckless scouting trip brings him to Dahlia de Mai, where he finds a fellow sufferer; Mew) [INCOMPLETE]

[10]
Breathe Me
(Lubomir meets Haku on Halcyon Mountain and mistakes him for Mew's mate; Haku Soul) [INCOMPLETE]

[11]
Ladies in their sensitivities
(In search of answers about Mew's accident, Lubomir travels to the outskirts of Inferni once more and meets the one responsible for the miscarriage; however, she refuses to answer any of his questions and the grey wolf promises to return another night; Asphyxia Holocaust) [complete]

[12]
Poor misguided fool
(Lubomir stumbles upon Twilight Vale lands and offends a female, who proceeds to kick his ass; Deuce Rhiannon) [INCOMPLETE]

[14]
Rose petals and a scent of iron
(After a cold wet night, Lubomir heads back to Shadowed Sun only to find that an intruder has crossed their lands; he and Skoll tackle the warrior; Tayui comes to see what has happened in the lands; Skoll, SteelRose (NPC), Tayui Aston; MATURE) [complete]

[15]
May it be an evening star
(Lubomir goes to Labyrinth Glen and tries to teach Ember how to shift; Ember Phoenix) [INCOMPLETE]

[16]
At night.
(Lubomir and Tayui discuss the war; the grey wolf understands a mistake he made; Tayui Aston) [INCOMPLETE]

[17]
You raise me up
(Lubomir meets the wolf-coyote in a bookshop and they discuss philosophy; Laruku Tears) [INCOMPLETE]

[18]
Non, je ne regrette rien
(Trying to find Ember, Lubomir finds Firefly instead, and she triggers his other self into sex; Firefly Sadira) [INCOMPLETE]

[19]
There's a patch of blue
(On Halcyon Mountain, Lubomir spots an unusual Inferni spy; Talitha Lykoi) [INCOMPLETE]

[20]
Writing to reach you
(Lubomir meets the newest member of Shadowed Sun and attempts to teach her how to read; Urma) [INCOMPLETE]

[21]
Conclusion
(TBA; Misc) [in progress]

[22]
I can feel his approach like a fire in my blood
(TBA; Mew) [in progress]

[23]
one day, you'll have to let it go
(TBA; Laruku Tears) [in progress]

[24]

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... ottom2.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 148px;"> 

[/html]

Messages In This Thread