dirty deeds done dirt cheap - p Haven
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ground.png); margin-left:103px; text-align:justify; padding:10px; color:#225000; line-height:12px;font-family:verdana;padding-top:5px;">

Haven had to stifle laughter as the adult male's head swung around, looking for him. The tree he was behind had a nice thick trunk, able to hide his small but quickly growing body. He had to admit he was surprised that the other male didn't end up spotting him. Grown ups were always good at finding things. They had well-trained eyes and noses. Not much could hide from them, not even a sneaky pup.

Jade eyes peek from around the side of the tree trunk. "Pssh, trees don't talk! That's just silly." No one would accuse the Aatte boy of having an under-active imagination, but even he thought the idea of talking trees was just ridiculous. "I's sure you could finds me if you just tried." He wasn't about to let this guy off the hook so easily. If Haven really was that sneaky he wanted to be found not just give himself up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread