thread title missing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annerr.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

When Geneva closed the book, he had to admit, he was a little disappointed. He wanted to know the rest of the story! It was all so exciting! And he had a feeling they were really only getting to the really neat stuff. "I likes it a lots! Is so cool they can flys! I wish I could flys." There were times the pup found himself just watching birds for hours on end. Wondering what it would be like to have wings and be able to play around in the sky.

"I also likes da Lost Boys! It'd be so neat to get a bunch of puppies who didn't grows up and jus' had lots o' adventures! We should starts a Lost Puppies Salem!" Bright eyes looked towards his brother. Now that would be a lot of fun. Where could they find a fairy though? Maybe he could find one in a forest somewhere. That seemed like I likely place to find fairies. They'd need to find more puppies too. While the idea seemed quite fantastic to him at the moment, Haven was really content with his life as it was. He loved his mothers and everyone else in the pack. He wouldn't want to run away, not even for a big adventure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread