Don't wake me if I'm dreamin'
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The Lt. General nodded her head in agreement. They had been established for a few months now and they were the largest pack in 'Souls. They could begin to worry less about simply surviving and start to focus on making the pack run well together. Making sure everyone was pulling their weight and contributing. "That's a really good idea! We should let them know that we're going to be taking more stock in their duties. Now that the pack is well established we can focus more on things like that. I'm sure that everyone will be willing to do all they can." They really had collected a great bunch of wolves. Jazper had been of immeasurable help. Anu was wonderful. There wasn't anyone she could think of that didn't help in at least some way.

Savina couldn't help but grimace at the look of Naniko's hand. It really looked like it hurt. "Are you sure? I could go outside and get some snow or ice that you could put on it. Maybe it would help with the swelling?" Medicine was Naniko's area of expertise, not her's, and she trusted that her friend knew what she was doing. It was just in the girl's nature to try and think of anything that could help. And she understood basic principles of healing, like that ice helped with swelling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread