Strange and beautiful
[html]

She hadn't ever heard of someone surviving a drowning before, and didn't know what to expect. The healer thumbed through a few books that she had laying on the table, but none of them described anything close to drowning...or what to do. She snatched a few blankets from on top of the chair, bringing them over to Flayra and putting them on top of her. She had to get warmer fast...Naniko knew at least that. It was below freezing outside, and to be soaking wet in that kind of weather...the Commander was cold, too, but she was breathing. Her heart was pumping just fine, if not a little overtime.

But then the young girl was speaking. She knelt down beside her, trying to listen. Her voice was scratchy, so it was a little hard for her to hear...but she could make it out. "Are you alright?? You're in Crimson Dreams, in Haven Manor. A big house. Do you want to sit by the fire? You should warm up. I have some food in the kitchen, still...I'll be right back. I'm going to put it on the wood-stove." Naniko said. She shook out her own fur once she got to the kitchen, sending droplets flying, then looked for the remainders of the turkey that she'd caught the day before. She put it over the fire in the stove then came back into the living room, sitting down beside Flayra. "I didn't get your name before, with all the confusion...but I'm so glad that you're all right. I'm Naniko, one of the leaders here."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread