two paths
DaVinci had been surprised when the question had come from Jefferson, he hadn't expected such words from the male who seemed to think such notions weren't worth the time or effort that one had to put into them. Turing to glance at the higher ranked male he realized that Jefferson had already turned away from him. DaVinci smirked slightly as he sighed and just stared off into the musty mote filled barn as he was quiet a moment.

Finally when he spoke it was soft and wistful. "She's the only one who's been able to move me.." he said. Ryan had been the only one willing to try and open his eyes, the only one who was willing to give him the shove that he needed to get up and face the world and yet still dance to his own tune. He wasn't for certain if he could even make Jefferson understand. He just shook his head and smiled, "I don't think I could even begin to describe it, besides.. would you really want to listen to all this sappy stuff?" He said with a raised brow as he looked towards Jefferson.

Messages In This Thread