does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

As long as she was with Ember, Savina doubted that the leaders would care. Being a leader herself, as long as an outsider was with a packmember she generally didn't mind them being there. They just had to be careful to make sure the pups were kept safe. Though everyone in Crimson Dreams seemed to be a good judge of character and she doubted they would let someone in who meant any ill. Even if they did, they were a large pack and the offender would most likely be walking into more than they bargained for.

Her ears perked at her friend's mention of wanting a sword. "A sword, huh? I think I know where you could find one! There's a castle to the south of here. Near the ocean in the Trenches. It's a huge black stone building, impossible to miss. My brother and I explored it not too long ago." That had been a very fun day. The two of them had acted like when they were pups. It had been a nice escape. When asked what she would pick for a weapon, she chuckled. "Well, I did end up using an axe while we were there. My doofus brother got himself stuck in a wardrobe playing a trick on me. I had to use it to cut him out of it." That had been quite the "hands on" experience.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread