All there is, is here.
[html]

OOC:
I feel bad for Cer, all the drama between her an slay is because of little Ril'o. ;-; an the post is fine ^^

Eye's shifted to Cercelee when she spoke, ears flickering a small glow of happiness burned inside him. He wasn't sure what to say or how to say it, truthfully he hasn't spoke of his past or any of his most favored memories. Though his memories dare not compare to now or the new things that await with his new companion, she is so right? His friend, that means a deal to good nature male, few even considered him family - let alone a friend. Ril'o didn't intend on placing his past as their topic so quickly, but he couldn't help it; a part of him wanted to talk about it while another side wanted it to stay unspoken, reasoning Ril'o would only tell parts. "I've never gotten to talk to anybody about it, I've been alone since i left." Tail flickered a against the bed as Ril'o slightly rubbed his muzzle on the soft fabrics, the words in his throat were hard to get out but they came. "I think you would have liked my mother, she was very kind and loving doing anything for me and my sister. When i didn't start fires right she would make me do it again, telling me 'i showed you how to do it, go on try agian'." A small chuckle came from his lips, his words were spoke gently and caring but it carried and a hint of pain. Ril'o lifted his head as he faced Cer more, he wasn't sure if she really cared to hear at all but she appeared attentive. "And my sister, she was very quite but silly. I remember she liked playing with flowers, well attacking them you could say. We would play in the fields that had tall grass, whenever we did ind them an hide and chase one another. My brother didn't bother with any of that, he was always by our father's side- just like father wanted it. I guess the older I became the more complicated life got, and the family just filled with stress. " Getting caught up in the past Ril'o let a safe guarded memory slip, " It all just got harder then Gamil snapped, mother took care of me after that fight, she always told it was ok when it all went blac-" A small bit of panic weld inside but Ril'o simply changed the memory, as if nothing was said that wasn't supposed to be. "my sister left before i did, i don't know where or how she is but there is nothing i can do. I can say that was a lot to take in." Smiling Ril'o spoke worry free as he let out a stretch, his long limbs going over the sides of the bed before being pulled back to him. "the rain sounds nice." His head rested on the bed with is ears forward, those green eyes were shining and content. Ril'o wasn't over excited or very playful he was relaxed, clam and very much happy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread