boys over flowers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Eagerly she walked inside and sat next to him on the bed. "I'm...doing alright. Better than I was." It had been a long recovery process. The emotional had been worse than the physical. As her hands laid in her lap, her eyes couldn't help but run over the scars again. That was where they were the worst. She sighed, unable to push the thoughts from her head. "Do you think the hair will grow back?" Savina wasn't sure why she was asking Apollo. He probably didn't have any better idea than she. Maybe she had just needed to get the words off her chest.

There was a sort of awkwardness that she couldn't quite pinpoint. Perhaps subconsciously she knew that he had been there. That he had seen her like that. But sitting there now she couldn't think of why she felt that way. Her gaze switched over to him. "I never thanked you. For finding me and getting me to Naniko. I'm sure these would be worse if you hadn't." The wolfess hadn't been able to help but wonder how he had found her. Had it just been chance that he had stumbled upon her? For some reason the odds of that seemed to great. "How, ummm. How did you find me?" Everything about that day was so fuzzy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread