jackpot.
[html]

I figure the search can be implied? You could post with Matrix having found it after a period of searching, or having Skoll howl that he's found it, either or works for me.

Smiling, slightly embarrassed, Skoll nodded at her words. He had heard of this marijuana plant before, though he had never partaken of the stuff. It allegedly dulled the senses, slowed reaction time, made alert wolves lax. While he had heard it was a pleasant experience, he had no interest in curbing his abilities. Fighting was what he was good for, sometimes he suspected it was all he was good for, and he wanted to be ready for a fight always. He was lucky that he was so hardy; he got sick seldom, and despite his myriad injuries, he was still in good fighting form. There would come a day, he knew, when his age tore him from his way of life. When that happened, he wasn't sure what he would do.

"Then we shall find a road, and follow it, move ever outward and survey all the land we can. Howl if you find what you are looking for. If not, then curl back in time to meet me back here. These 'roads' tend to make boxes, meet one another so that they enclose groups of their dens and constructs. I think that we can explore a few square miles of this place before sundown. Even if we don't find your greenhouse, we'll know that it isn't here, and won't have to check it again." He began his downward shift, setting his satchel off to the side of the garage where they had been talking. He would be back for it in a while, but in the meantime he preferred the stamina of his four-legged form. He would have to limit himself to a trot, he knew...Gabriel's bite still made it difficult to run, the scar tissue didn't like being stretched. Still, it was faster than walking two-legged.

As his frame began to shrink down, his arms set so that they would meet the ground at the proper angle, he looked down the road. He was somewhat close to Inferni, a bad place to shift, but he would smell them if they came near, since he was using his eyes more than his nose to search for this thing. Looking over to Matrix, he nodded slightly, and began walking out to the road, looking up and down its length.

"I'll take this way, you take the other. Call me if you find anything." With that, he set off at an easy trot.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread