let your dreams take wing
[html]

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone;
I'll be waiting.

The mansion sounded so welcoming and Ryan smiled eagerly when Savina offered that they could go there to talk. Silently, she told Valkyrie to hang in there. She knew the walk wouldn’t be too much further and then they would be inside the warmth of the large estate. She wrapped her arms around her frame, hugging the woolen cloak closer to her body with intentions to keep the pup safe. "That would be great," Ryan told her appreciatively as they headed off towards Haven Manor.

When the reached the mansion, Ryan bounded up the stairs right behind Savina. "Oh wow," she commented as the warm air rushed the greet them. She moved inside, feeling secure enough to remove the cloak. When she set it aside, Valkyrie offered a small squeak before falling silent again. "The common room is just fine, Savina. I’ve got someone for you to meet," she replied enthusiastically, as they moved into the room. She made her way to one of the pieces of furniture and took a seat upon it. Unslinging the strap from her shoulder, she gently set the pouch with her daughter inside down upon her lap. "This is Valkyrie."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread