the sky wore a veil of gold and green
ooc- I think both characters would need threads later, DaVi could actually explain himself.. as long as Sav didn't keep reminding him of how rude and how he lacked manners. Big Grin He has issues with being reminded over and over again of his faults. He knows when he's done wrong and if you can get him to admit it you're lucky. Wink And of course an Isk Sav one!

DaVinci just hissed under his breath and glared at the woman. He didn't care if she was a new family member or not he was just trying to find his sibling and didn't have time to deal with her petty whining crap about how she was treated unfairly at their borders. If Iskata wanted to deal with her daughter in law she could but that didn't mean that DaVinci was going to hang around to let the woman continue dogging at his manners. His attitude had nothing to do with her exactly, she's just got on the wrong side of the hybrid this day. Had it been any other day they probably would have got off wonderfully, but he cared more for finding a helpless child than entertaining the world.

His eyes lit up when she made her snippy little remark and he flicked his ears back as he answered. "Of course, if she'd learn to listen in the first place she'd learn a thing or two about what's more important in my eyes." Glaring at the woman for a second he turned to his mother, not asking for a dismissal but dismissing himself. She might be his mother and the elder member of the pack but she knew she was no longer the Matriarch, any other time he would have stuck around but not for the drama this woman seemed to want to have demand at her feet. "I have better things to be doing now, like looking for Zana." he said harshly, knowing that his mother was still touchy about Zana's accident, though she'd taken it more as a personal injury than the care of her child.

Without another world DaVinci turned away and wandered off towards the forest once more. He didn't want to think about it but someone had to check the quarry and since Iskata was of no help and he didn't want his own children anywhere near the place this time of year it looked like it was up to him.

Messages In This Thread