there's no inbetween
[html]

cakeThis thread is very entertaining.

i have come curiously close to the end.

cakeWhatever words the boy had intended to get through fell on deaf ears; when Tal didn't want to hear something, she didn't, and that was the end of it. However, this didn't mean she was unobservant -- as the coyote moved closer to her, she took two short but defiant steps back, crossing her arms as she continued that relentless onslaught with her blood-red eyes. Though her manner was friendly enough (as far as Talitha was concerned,) her body language belied this, speaking silent volumes for her, for things that still woke her up in the middle of the night, even now. They were in Inferni, he was part of the pack, but she didn't trust anyone who wouldn't kill for her, and that number was small. Comfort came with time. She didn't give a rat's ass, either, what he thought.

cakeHis voice rang out again and she watched as he adjusted the cloth on his arm as he spoke of his brother. "Giggle?" Tal repeated in great amusement, and it glinted in her eyes like hidden diamonds. The grin was bigger than ever, no attempt to conceal it. "What kinda name is that? Hell, I'd be bitter too." She laughed then, briefly, shoulders shaking silently. "My name is Talitha Lykoi. That's a name for you, right there. That's Madam Lykoi to you, though, Bunbury." The last part she added as if she were scolding a child, but as per usual, that joking tone remained; she was just picking on him because he seemed like the type who would take it. Then, abruptly, her mind jumped, and her train of thought teleported somewhere else entirely.

cake"So what's the reading about, anyway, Bunbury? Perspective? Is that it, gaining perspective on life, opening that third eye? Because there're better ways to do that, you know. I can help you gain some perspective. We've all got three eyes." The laughter in her eyes was unmistakeable, but secretly she hoped he'd accept -- locking herself up with her guitar did get a little lonely sometimes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread