gravity rides everything - p leland
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/12.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Brown eyes poured over the scenery, taking in the lupine form of a stranger. He was glad to find that tension didn't creep into his muscles. His hands remained loose at his sides instead of clenched into fists. That was a definite improvement. He felt no anger at the fact that this wolf had seemingly crept up on him during his meditation exercise. Instead he felt genuine curiosity and he was pleased at the wolf's appearance.

He cracked a smile and fought not to make it seem like he was baring his teeth. He liked his solitude in the morning, but he was open to new experiences. That was why he had joined AniWaya after all. He had changed. He really had. He just had to prove it to himself, with actions. With words. He raised his wooden brown eyes and leveled them with Leland's face.

It took him a minute to decipher his accent, but found that the other man's words were kind. "I'm just erm..." He wanted to seem pleasant too, open to conversation. What word could he use? Fine seemed bland. Okay seemed generic. "I'm...dandy!" he exclaimed and the need to smack himself in the forehead for using such a dopey word consumed him.

His eyes dropped to the hand that Leland held up. A white eyebrow shot up in confusion as he wondered what the other wolf wanted him to do. Unbidden, before he even thought everything threw, he raised his own hand the same way and brought it against the other wolf's, slapping him five. "Uhh...'sup?" he asked weakly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread