Don't wake me if I'm dreamin'
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Despite what had transpired near the end, Twilight Vale still did and always would, hold a very special place in the female's heart. It was when life had begun again for her. She had stumbled onto the borders by no particular means and that was when she had first met Naniko. The woman who she considered a sister and helped lead a pack with. She had met so many dear friends inside its borders: Jazper, Cercelee, Anu, Ember, and Khaden. It was where she had found her brother again. When the lands were still called Twilight Vale was when she met Kansas on the porch and started to fall in love with him. Too many good things had happened there for her to want to forget it.

Savina smiled broadly. "Yes! Anu would be great too. I'm sure she has plenty of experience with that now." The girl couldn't help but chuckle a little. Their children were such blessings. So kind-hearted and smart. Just like their mothers. "You're right! There's always at least one running around. I like that though. They light up all our lives. I think they really help everyone stay focused and strong." While small paws were around everyone had to be on the look for unfriendly visitors. Had to hunt to keep them fed. They also helped them not forget the light side of life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread