we're talking kinda funny from helium
[html]
300+

A wide yawn split open his mouth as he sat in the snow and waited to be discovered. He knew he could've howled for someone to come (or at least he was pretty sure he could), but he was afraid they would laugh at his little puppy howl. The Aatte pup wasn't one to get discouraged easily, but he was a bit touchy when it came to doing adult things. He wanted to be good at them and he wanted to be taken seriously. If he had been home around his packmates he wouldn't have cared because he knew that they wouldn't laugh at him and would help him. But he didn't know what the wolves here in this pack were like. There was always the chance that they could be meanies. He had yet to run across anyone mean in his short life, but he wasn't looking forward to when he did.

As a voice called out, orange and white ear perked up. Haven looked around to see a male walking towards him. The "greeting" hadn't exactly been friendly, but it wasn't unfriendly either. And the guy was wagging his tail, so he must not be upset, right? He stood up to face the stranger wagging his own tail, though he made sure to keep it lower than he did back home. He was still learning about all these rules when it came to going to other packs and stuff but he was pretty sure that was one of them. "Hi's! I was just out explorin' when I found this pack border. Thoughts I would wait to meets someone." Was that normal? To just sit around and wait to meet someone that you didn't know? Oh well, that's what he was doing. The Crimson Dreams pup smiled up at the man. Maybe they could end up being friends!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread