I recall the push more than the fall
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Everything had gone black. She felt nothing, heard nothing, smelled nothing. Just nothing. It was like she was suspended somewhere in pitch darkness by invisible hands that she could not feel. When the monster's grip on her had been pulled away something had snapped. What that something was, she had no idea, but she had felt it. Was she...dead? Savina didn't know how else to explain this state, but the thought made her want to scream and cry. Had her attempt to fight her inner demon been a fatal one? No...no, it couldn't end this way. It just couldn't.

Suddenly she felt the pads of her paws touch solid ground. Her eyes opened, yet still all she was blackness. But then, then in the distance there was a glistening of white and two bright orbs of green. They became closer and more distinct. A great, hulking canine stood before her. Fangs bared and eyes aflame. Savina had no idea who or what she was looking at until she heard a deep voice in her head. "I never be gone. I always be here. Inside you." Her eyes widened. That was what she turned into? While she stared at this strange image of herself a resoluteness crept up her spine. "Maybe. But I will control you. I won't let you hurt my loved ones again." The beast snarled, but she just snarled right back. "Go back into the shadows where you belong." At first she didn't think that it was going to listen to her, but then, reluctantly is slunk back into the nothingness.

Vaguely, she thought she heard a voice. And cold. It was very cold. Slowly her eyes opened, blinking hard against the bright whiteness that surrounded her. Where was she? Why did everything look so strange? It was then she realized that she was laying on her side. Then she felt the soft strokes on her fur of someone beside her. Startled emerald eyes looked around and finally took in the gray luperci sitting next to her. "L-Lubomir?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread