How To Be Insensitive
[html]

WC: 300+

Jazper kept his cheery presence even when the new male's attitude seemed to drop. Had he said something wrong? As a young male he knew his place right now, friendly and submissive no matter what their ranks were in packs. Out in the unclaimed lands Jazz felt excitement that just did not occur in Crimson Dreams lands. At home there was a safe and secure feeling in the air as a high ranking, largest member. It wasn't to often that he would come across a stranger in his walks so today was a special experience for the boy. As the male looked Jazz over the coal wolf mirrored his actions in a relaxed, calm state giving a nod to his comment. "Well I guess you could look at it that way. I'd prefer it to just be a friendly meeting personally. You never have to talk to anyone if you you don't want too." He shrugged slightly as he spoke.

With the introduction his body perked up with energy but he kept silent until Haku finished. "You'd be right on that sir. Name's Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, I'm the Captain of Crimson Dreams. I believe you've met my mother Deuce." He kept a smile plastered on his face to be polite but a certain protectiveness towards his new baby sister Willow and his mother Deuce was a natural part of him. Still, he meant no offense to the other. "We have been graced with a few new members and five pups. Four are Naniko's and one is an orphan that I've been taking care off. We had a member get injured a little while ago but Nani makes for one heck of a healer. I myself recently took on a mate. Over all we're a growing pack with ten adults, three couples, and a bunch of amazing kids. How about your pack and yourself Haku?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread