lost in the sound of separation
[html]
So sad! Good thing she can make it up to him by making him an uncle! Big Grin
300+

As her brother's expression changed to something much more distasteful her heart clenched in her chest. Gods, she was such a fool. Such an awful, awful fool. He had every right to look at her like that. Not only for her idiotic act and problem, but for keeping it from him for so long. It wasn't right. He wouldn't have done that to her. As the moments stretched on she felt a panic begin to clench her chest. Had she done something beyond his forgiving? Maybe she had. Ehno and Kansas had the most reason to be upset with her. But Kansas and her had talked, they had worked through it, and he had forgiven her. In her concern over her relationship with her mate, she had almost forgot that she had come close to making her own brother lose her as well. Unbidden tears welled up, drowning her eyes. How could she be so selfish?

At his words she clamped her eyes shut and her ears folded back against her skull. Hot tears streamed down her obsidian cheeks. "I...I don't know! Ehno I'm so sorry!" She burried her face in one of her blankets, trying her best to suppress the sobs that wanted to escape from her throat. Why hadn't she told him? If anyone understood her and loved her unconditionally it was him. Maybe once they had found each other she hadn't wanted to ruin things by bringing up something so dark. She had wanted to believe that things were like they were when they had been little. So carefree and happy. Now she wanted to scold herself for being so childish.

"I could have helped you..." Those words made her think of Kansas and her guilt stun her even deeper. "I didn't know what was wrong with me! It hadn't happened in so long I thought it might have gone away. I didn't want to admit that I could be such a monster! I don't have a good reason and I just hate myself for it!" The words just poured from her lips, Savina was unable to stop them. If her uncontrollable tirade was making him feel bad that was the last thing she meant to do. She was the only one who deserved to feel bad.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread