boys over flowers
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

"That’s good," he replied, nodding as if to affirm his words were true. "I’m sure they’ll heal in time," he added, looking to the scars that Savina’s eyes had traveled to. They were fairly apparent. It was hard not to notice them. But he was sure they would hardly be noticeable in time. After all, Naniko and some others knew of medicine. "Maybe Nani can look at them again…" he suggested, smiling. "Though I’m sure they’ll heal fine. Probably just need a bit more time."

Her turn in conversation surprised him slightly, yet he nodded. He hadn’t had much of a chance to talk to her since then. An apology wasn’t really necessary anyhow. Savina meant a lot to the youth. "Don’t mention it." Her next question though, really did surprise him. Subtly he disguised the surprise by fronting a smile. "You don’t remember?" He asked, before continuing. "I found you with the coyote. You managed to get back to Crimson Dreams on your own. I found you there once I returned, and then, well… the rest is history."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread