boys over flowers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His words of reassurance about her scars were comforting. She was fairly certain that they would heal over just fine as well, but it was good to hear it from someone else. The wolfess had never really had any scars before, at least not any this severe. There had been some after she had saved Noah from that wildcat but they had all been much more superficial than these. Back in Italy she had never really had a serious wound. Ah, what a sheltered life that she had lead. "Yeah. You're probably right. Thanks."

She remembered next to nothing about that day. Savina had run to find Hybrid and had caught his scent. After that she remembered nothing until she had come to wounded in the forest alone and had known she needed to get back home. When she had made it back she had immediately passed out from exhaustion. She remembered that Apollo had found her and took her to Nani but even those memories were jumbled. At his words her eyes grew wide. He had been there? He had seen her like...that? That horrified her and it certainly showed on her face. "Y-You were there?" The fey could feel her hands shaking and she clutched them together to hide it. "I...I don't remember anything. I came to alone in the forest..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread