you seem like you'd be a good dad
[html]
Maybe in your next post you could hear someone calling for her or something? Cause I don't think that either Savina or Kansas would make her leave XD

As Kansas winced she had to stifle a laugh. Not for the fact it had hurt him, because she knew that it couldn't have been anything bad, it was just so cute to watch the two. After his reaction Mati gave him a kiss on the nose as once again tumbled into the blankets between the two adults. She was such a sweet little girl. It was amazing how different and yet similar all of Naniko's pups were. They each had their own distinct personalities, but underneath that they were all incredibly kind and caring. No doubt they had gotten that from both of their mothers. "Oh I don't know. I bet you could be pretty scary if you wanted to!" she said, scratching under Mati's chin.

Now it seemed it was her turn to be the victim again. The brown pup jumped at her and began to tickle her neck. Oh no! That place was as bad as her sides that her mate had been attacking earlier. A fit of giggles came from her mouth as the tiny little nose tickled against her slender neck. Savina did her best not to squirm around too much, she didn't want to risk throwing Mati off of her. Happy tears leaked down her cheeks as the assault continued. In her head she thought she wouldn't mind being tickled like this every morning if it were by puppies. Especially if they were her own.

"I-I...s-surrenderr..." she choked out between laughs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread