Brother, My Brother
[html]

we prey as wolves among the sheep
and slit the necks of soldiers while they sleep

Apollo couldn’t help but let the grin broaden across his face. He took the invitation from his brother and went to sit on the skins beside him. "Yeah, I’ve always been told I have mum’s eyes. I wish I could of seen for myself," he added, feeling sort of melancholy when he thought of his long lost mother. He had been told to have hope in her survival, but he had to wonder... wouldn’t she have come back for her children if she had survived the terrible fire? "Well, that’s great, Jazper. A mate, huh? Who cares if she’s a coyote. Deuce and Lucifer will come around, I’m sure. I bet she’s a real sweetheart, huh?" He wondered if Garnet was anything like Savina – the one girl in Apollo’s life that he had always had weak knees for. "Well, Jazper, to tell you the truth, I’m not sure what to tell you. I went north from here, and saw some other people. I learned more about hunting and fighting, though only in Optime. I don’t shift much ever since I hit my seven months. I met some good people, and some awful ones. And while I was away, I realized there were a lot of people I missed. I think I had to leave to realize how much I appreciate my family and friends."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread