let your dreams take wing
[html]
300+

At the news about the other pup that had been lost her eyes took on a sad light. It was never easy to lose a pup. She had witnessed that happen to the people she cared about far too many times for her liking. At least Ryan still had one of them to hold on to and love. "I'm sorry Ryan...that's tough. My sister miscarried her first litter, it destroyed her." She wondered if she would ever set eyes on Ghita again. Somehow, she didn't think so. "That's a good place. I love the shore as well. She'll be able to look at it forever." A dark slender hand placed itself reassuringly on one of her friend's. "And as far as being a mother, I think most of it is just instincts. Follow your heart and you'll do great." The de le Poer girl was a kind and loving soul. There was no doubt in her mind that she would make a wonderful mother.

The next words that came were admittedly a bit of a shock. But then again, even the nicest people were capable of making terrible mistakes. Savina was, she had proven that. Kansas had made mistakes. Naniko as well (though she did her best not to think about them together, it still made her stomach churn). Once again, alcohol seemed to be a major player in this mistake. It only reaffirmed why she had promised never to drink it, and why her mate had promised never to do it again. "Well, everyone makes mistakes Ryan. You know...Kansas made a mistake when he was drunk too. It was before us, but when I found out it was still hard. And...I did something really stupid too recently. I broke a promise I had made to him and hurt him, betrayed his trust. But we worked through it. I'm sure that DaVi-" Suddenly the lines and dots connected in her head. That jerk she had met in Phoenix Valley was Ryan's man? She didn't know what to say, a somewhat dumbfounded look on her face.

The shocks just kept on coming it seemed. At the mention of Hybrid her eyes grew wide and somewhat scared. Suddenly once again she was incredibly aware of the nasty pink scars that ran across her arms and chest. The femme pulled her arms back against her, trying her best to hide the scars, but it was of no use. "H-Hybrid?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread