let your dreams take wing
[html]

Gods, what a mess she had suddenly turned this more or less pleasant conversation into. It had just been so unexpected, she hadn't had time to gauge and think about her reactions. They had been knee jerk and now she wasn't sure how she was going to get herself out of this. She couldn't lie though, she was not someone who lied. Though going and saying what was directly on her mind wasn't the best course of action either. "Well...I ummm, met him...the other day..." Her encounter with the Sadira hybrid had been less than favorable. She had promised Iskata to give him another chance, and she would, but the way he had treated her had just outraged her.

Savina couldn't believe that that horrid coyote was the father of Ryan's child. It was obvious that her friend was not too thrilled about that fact either. "I wouldn't tell him that Valkyrie is his. Who knows what he'd do to her. He's a sick person Ryan." Whether her friend knew that or not, it needed to be said. Her eyes darted away. While her encounter with Hybrid had been intended for punishment for what he had done, she was as much to blame for the fight as he was. "That stupid thing I did...it involved him. And these are the scars to prove it." She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. "He did horrible things to my friend. I was so mad that I just lost it. I...I don't think I can come visit you at Inferni anymore. But that doesn't mean for a second that I don't want to see you." Watery eyes looked back at Ryan. Her brash actions just seemed to keep costing her things.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread