Reap what they sow
[html]
out of character
----- It is fine. ^^; I was getting tired and running out of things to write about, lol. I am power playing Skoll a little, I hope that's okay. And also... I don't really know how to shoot a bow and arrow so I am going to be vague. Tongue
in character
----- Maria spent most of her lifetime in her shifted form, finding it more comfortable and easier to to do some things with an opposable thumb. Rarely had she been in her canine form and she could probably count the number of times on her fingers. One was to help teach Beppe how to hunt like the old world canine when they moved to this land and one day she was going to show him how to use tools, but at the time she had none, and now she had a whole store full. Hunting was difficult in this form when you did it without any tools and now that she had a bow and arrow and knew where the knives were, Maria felt things were going to be all right.

----- She lifted the bow to Skoll, waiting for him to take it, and then picked up an arrow. Before handing him the arrow, she lifted the bow in his hands, placing them at the correct spots, followed by showing him how to correctly put the arrow in it's spot before it was shot. She took a step back to look at his posture before moving forward and adjusting just a tiny bit. "Mirare... di mollare!" she spoke with a grin, turning to look at the fake deer that she had previously shot and waited.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread