paradise seeker
[html]

Out of Character

*loves to death*

In Character

Kol grinned mischievously as her friend got defensive of Aiden. The proof is in the pudding, as they sometimes say, and there was no denying what had gone on in Kol's absence. She was relieved beyond belief that her cousin had finally come around to enjoying life, but so help her god she would never, ever forgive him if Alexey suffered for it. Her violet eyes softened as the Koios girl asked the question she knew would be coming, and she shoved herself forward on the bed, pushing her head into her best friend's lap. "No Lexey, he's not coming back. You healed his broken soul, and he feels his place is back in the Valley now. It's where he feels he belongs. You will always be a part of him, but you're meant to walk different paths, I think. I'm sorry sweetheart."

The Stormbringer girl sighed softly as she spoke, not liking the truth of the situation in the slightest. She knew all to well that life was full of disappointments like this, and that it helped a soul to grow and better itself as the years pressed on, but it didn't make it any easier to bear. "Lexey, I can tell you've been staying here in the house for awhile. I was thinking...this place is more than big enough for two wolves. Did you want to stay? I know it might be gloomy every now and then living right next to a cemetery, but it can be really peaceful in an odd sort of way. You're more of a sister to me than even my own littermates are, and I'd really like it if you decided to stay." Kol's eyes closed gently as she spoke, letting Alexey see a softer side of her than anyone else ever saw. There was an ulterior motive to her request as well. The simple truth was that even though Dahlia was and would always be home to her, Kol still hadn't formed any close ties with anyone in it but Lexey. She loved her chosen family greatly, but none of them had managed to get through the wall she usually kept built up. That wall had gotten even thicker since she'd lost Skripi and the others to the Dawnrunners, and it showed no signs of cracking anytime soon.

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread