let your dreams take wing
[html]
I <3 Ryan and Savina :3

From the day she had met Ryan in the forest she had felt an instant connection to her. She felt that they were very similar. The de le Poer girl was one of the sweetest people she had ever met. So soft and kind. She was so mature for her age. There were probably many that age that would have abandoned an unplanned litter. While Ryan was unsure of her abilities, it was obvious that she already cared deeply for Valkyrie. Savina knew that she would be a wonderful loving mother. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind about that.

Emerald eyes shimmered with emotion as she looked at her dear friend. "You are so welcome Ryan. You never have to thank me though. I treasure our friendship so much, I would do whatever I could for you. It doesn't matter where we live or what others may think, I'll always be there for you." Savina may have some reservations about Inferni, but honestly they were mostly derived out of concern for her friend. Ryan was safe there, she knew, but she couldn't help it with her being surrounded with creatures such as Hybrid. "As am I, Ryan." Her large smile had returned to her face as the tiny pup was brought back into sight. "She's going to be beautiful. Just like her mother."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread