I will never see the sky the same way
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i42.tinypic.com/wbfo29.png); width: 450px; height: 431px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #000 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; top:75px; right:90px; width: 213px; height: 315px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

300+

Dahlia de Mai bustled with people and activity. So many things were happening; Alexey barely had time to keep up with it all. Finding Colibri was her current goal and that required patience. That girl most obviously wasn’t a social butterfly, which made finding her that much harder. Lexey was starting to wonder if her new pack mate had vanished into thin air when a familiar scent tickled her nose. It was faint, but it definitely belonged to Haku’s blue-eyed daughter. Lowering her snout to the ground, the Circèe put her instincts to good use and followed her lead

A few minutes passed and Alexey finally came across a little house surrounded by a white picket fence. Honey-hued eyes promptly caught sight of an ivory female and her puppy standing on the porch; a duo she had not seen before. “Excuse me,” she called out, heading toward them. It wasn’t like her to intrude on someone’s property, but Colibri’s trail seemed to stop right there. Truth was, she was a little curious as to who they were too. “Have you seen Colibri around here?” she questioned, a warm smile spreading on her lips. Her attention then turned to the pup, drawn in by her resemblance to the Lillium. Another one?<

Alexey couldn’t help but frown a little, confusion written all over her face. How many illegitimate offspring did Haku have? She knew it was best not to get involved in his business, but she just couldn’t help it. His oldest daughter was a wreck and his newborn children had a grim future ahead of them. “Hi cutie,” she said amiably before turning to the mother. “I don’t think we’ve met yet. I’m Alexey,” Introductions were always a good way to break the ice. She avoided mentioning Haku’s name; remembering that most people did not particularly like the man.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread