ashes, ashes.
The male gave a friendly wag of his tail, short lived but he let her know that he was glad that they where able to talk again. It didn't matter now how bad he had messed up in the past. The male sat down looking to his paws as he gave his head a sad slow shake, how could he make a promise to her, then he wasn't sure how long he would be able to take every thing that Deuce was putting him though, there relationship was on the rocks and he didn't see it getting any better. Lucifer looked back up to her, as she tried to keep him happy."I can't make any promises. I just wish that I could curl up in my den and sleep the pain away, but I can't the pack needs me. If you can just get her...to be back to the Deuce I fell in love with, I will do any thing."

Lucifer meant it to, he was now in dept to her, overly. She wasn't like her mother that loomed onto things that hurt her. Lucifer sorta missed the spunky white woman that he about had a fight with at the borders. God how he loved her, and missed her. This Deuce, was to demanding, to wishy-washy. This wasn't his Deuce.

Messages In This Thread