Break these BONDS!
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... rsig-3.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Whinnie hadn't expected the wind to shift and for the male to come towards her. Fred was able to really get a good look at the male now. His vibrant green eyes and reddish brown coat. Fred almost felt caught up for a second. There were many like him, green eyed and handsome, but this one seemed different. Whinifred let her ears lay back flat against her skull felling suddenly akward when he spoke up. Her own knowledge of english seemed to escape her at the moment, all whinnie could remember was her french.

"Bonjour, monsuier." Fred said in her usual husky french voice. She didn't know what else to say with out breaking into a french ramble that he would surly not understand. Even with all this inner conflict Fred wasn't letting it show on her face. Like always her beautiful young features were static, with a delicate grin at the corner of her mouth. Taking in a deep breath from her pink nostrils she finished the distance between them. "Je me..... My name is Whinifred, but you can call me fred or whinnie which ever you find more tastful." The last part of the sentance faded as fred seemed to feel like she was nervous for no reason.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread