All because of you
[html]

WIP!!
Active

Archived
001. Hiding from the cold
Walking during a blizard, she meets Susquehanna, whom gives her shelter and food.
002. Humming the perfect lullaby
Wandering around AniWaya, after joinning, she meets Leland. While talking, she remembers her late mother, and cries in Leland's arms. The friendship starts there.
003. chains that bind
During her sleep, Seymour calls for her and she finds DaVinci. She finds out he is looking for his sister, Zana, and they take off after her while Seymour goes check the rest of the tribelands. When the coyote confuses a plant with the missing sibling, Seymour returns, telling there is no pup in there. DaVinci sets off, leaving Catherine with a bad impression of him.
004. The Hound of Blood and Rank
Catherine was about to start her scout shift when she hears a strangers. When checking the boarders, she finds Anu. After a chat, they go meet the horses, and Catherine gets a first glimpse of Bluma, though she was afraid of horses by the time.
005. why me?
Sleeping during a storm, Catherine falls off a tree because of a thunder, and brakes her arm and ribs. Desperate and in pain, she cries for help, meeting Cwmfen nic Graine. Angry, she first enters in "Berseker" state, attacking the warrior. She gets bitten in the right eye, receiving a scar and a blinded eye. She snaps out of "Berseker", and apologizes. Cwmfen forgives her, and helps her.
006. i prefer moths rather than butterflies
While going deeper into the tribelands, she is surprised by a blackish snake, who talks to her. Scared and frozen, Ayegali shows up and tells her it is her Spirit Guide. Even more surprised, she patts the snake, and they get introduced, the snake being a black mamba, called Sawhra Addae Meddimirah. Shortly, Saw.
007. a heart full of sunshines
Catherine decides to face her fear of horses, and ends up finding Leland in the stables. With both of them with the same idea, he helps her to face the creamy mare and ride her, a bit hesitating. She startsto have a crush on him.
008. patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet
Catherine meets with Tayui Aston and her young litter: Attila, Noir, Ocèane and Claudius. They chat a bit and copes with Attila's grumpy mood, whom was in a time out.
009. watch me as I fly away
Catherine had just brought down an elk and meets Gaël, with which she shares the kill. He asks about his father, Jefferson. As she is not seen him, he leaves.
010. this pain feels so good
After her fight with Cwmfen, she wanders around in Etheral Eclipse, depressed with discovering that beast inside her. There, she encounters Bane Kiles, who talks to her and helps her, giving her advices after the warroirs from his land, the Bersekers.

Ghosts

[/html]

Messages In This Thread