gravity rides everything - p leland
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cwk12c.jpg);background-color:#000;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:259px;">
Sorry I am taking a long time to reply and my posts are short! I am so busy trying to keep up with Cercelee posts that Leland is getting ignored!

Leland snorted, thinking over once more his own failed attempt at adding a little oomph to his appearance. Perhaps he would get one of the many females of the tribe to give him a hand, he was sure they wouldn’t mind playing with hair. It seemed more so the females than the males enjoyed the feathers and beads and skin colorings, but that did not exempt the other sex. He wouldn’t mind wearing feathers, but not if pulling them back out was as painful as it had proven to be. There had to be a better way and until Leland discovered it, he would stay away.

The words of the male filled his head, it seemed they came from similar backgrounds. So many family and friends surrounding them each, Leland wondered if lack of space had been a factor in Lannen’s coming here. “Hope ya don’t mind me askin’ but what brings ya here?” Leland had to leave or else he had been expected to find a mate and settle down. Unfortunately the mate of his choosing had chosen another and rather than settle for second best he had set off with a broken heart. Aniwaya was a new beginning, in more than one way.

The red hued husky couldn’t but help to grin at Lannen’s words. “Ya plannin’ on rebuildin’ that large family here?” He chuckled, thinking of the females he had met here, and he knew there were others. He could smell them all over the lands. “Yeah… I’ve met one er two of ‘em… one er two.” Two to be exact, and he was quite conflicted between both of them. Perhaps Lannen had his eye on one of the two and would help a fellow out by taking one out of the running? The male sighed wearily and dreamily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread