Brother, My Brother
[html]

Wraping it up Smile

The over sized softie's smile grew as he listened to Apollo's encouragement. He was right! Who cared if she was a coyote. He couldn't help but feel more hope. The wolves of Crimson Dreams had never judged a new comer based on their parents. Jazz was just happy to be part of a pack that had the sense not to judge his mate. With a nod he chuckled, “Yep! She's small but full of fire. She has a black coat and red eyes, three white dots under an eye. We met over in Halifax while I was playing a violin I found in an old music shop. Since then she's moved in to the pack with me and that old shop is now a beauty.” His chest rose with pride. He had worked weeks on perfecting that shop. He was actually quite the visionary when it came to restoring things. It was one of the many ways he spent his days in the Mansion. Taking in his brothers travels the black giant nodded, “I don't think many of us shift anyways. I only shift down to a Secui form for hunting with the pack. I admit I'm no good hunting on two legs. You'll have to teach me sometime.” Standing up he headed towards the door and tossed the teddy bear back to the now grown boy,“ Well Apollo, it's good to have you back little brother.” With a wink Jazz left the white wolf to himself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread