jackpot.
[html]

I think we can wrap up here? You can have her reply, but assume that he waves goodbye and leaves by the end of the next post?

It took Skoll some time to return to her call, considering all the while what would happen if someone from Inferni answered it as well. Most of them didn't know him, he supposed, but the pain of four-legged walking was bothering him anyway, so he shifted and picked up his effects on the way. Arriving fully shifted, his gear at his hip, he sidled up alongside her, looking at the structure that signified her victory.

"So, this is a green house. Funny...you never mentioned the color, but I'd figured there'd be more...green." Humans were weird, either that, or wolves had renamed the structure, in which case, wolves were weird. He didn't see the same beauty in it that she did, he could not see its potential the same way, but her happiness brought a smile to his face all the same. "So, you plan on growing some recreational leaf in there. I've heard it's an enjoyable activity, but it's always been my feeling that I ought not to dull my senses when it can be helped." His brows furrowed for a moment, wondering if he needed to tell her about his history with her new clan or not. It would probably be best, though the details could be reserved for later.

"Especially not around those who wish me harm. You may find Inferni more agreeable to you if you don't mention me, lass. I've got some quarrel with the leader of the place, and his family as well. I'm sure it can be a suitable home for you, just leave this old wolf out of the banter, eh?" The tone of her call had not been of a nature which should attract the immediate attention of her clan, but it was better that he take his leave soon, anyway. He could take care of himself, but he had no desire to fight today. As long as they were content to stay within whatever borders the wolves allowed them to take, it wasn't his business anyway. Let people fight their own battles. It would take him a while to get used to that thought.

"I must be off, Matrix, but I congratulate you on your victory here. Keep in touch, will you?"

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread